The design, detailing and delivery of landscape schemes is one of the key elements of what we do at Urben Studio. Combining our sustainability and design principles allows us to create high quality proposals which benefit not only our clients but also the end users and the environment.
Urben provide a range of landscape consultancy services, including:
- Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
- Concept Design
- Planning Applications
- Stakeholder engagement
- Detail Design
- Tender & construction packages
- On site monitoring & inspections
- Maintenance & management regimes
With over 60 years combined experience in the industry, our team have the knowledge and understanding to conceive, design and deliver high quality landscape projects.
Whether it be public realm, podium gardens, courtyards or green roofs, Urben have the technical knowledge and experience to create innovative design solutions.
* This scheme was undertaken by a member of the Urben Studio team whilst at a previous practice. For more information about any of the schemes or the services we offer please contact us.
Pound Road LVA
Landscape & Visual Appraisal to support planning application
The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park*
Designs and details for wet woodlands & SUD systems
Creating courtyard gardens for new communities