Urban design and public realm enhancement are an important part of the work we do at Urben Studio. Our team have worked on a wide portfolio of projects in the sector, recent examples including a public realm strategy for Hatton Garden Business Improvement District, design of the public realm at the new Crossrail station entrances in Farringdon and a masterplan for Euston Station. We work closely with other consultants to analyse how people move through these spaces and put forward robust proposals which can unlock new social, economic and cultural opportunities.
Urben provide a range of urban design and public realm services, including:
- Townscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Urban Regeneration Advice & Visioning
- Public Realm Concept Design
- Design Guides & Codes
- Site Specific Feasibility Studies
- Public Realm Enhancement Strategies
- Placemaking & Activation Strategies
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Section 106 & Planning Applications
- Public Realm Detail Design
- Tender & Construction Packages
- On Site Monitoring & Inspections
Our team have a wealth of experience providing these services to clients across the United Kingdom and internationally. It is our attention to detail, combined with in-depth analysis which ensures our proposals achieve the best result for our clients, the environment and the end user.
* This scheme was undertaken by a member of the Urben Studio team whilst at a previous practice. For more information about any of the schemes or the services we offer please contact us.
Euston Estate Masterplan
Developing a transit-orientated masterplan for Euston
Farringdon Crossrail Station*
Integrating public transport into the city through high quality public realm design
Hatton Garden Public Realm Strategy
Public Realm Strategy primer for the local Business Improvement District